What can Sound Expert do?
- Capture any sound passing through your sound card;
- Visually edit audio files with millisecond accuracy;
- Enhance audio with adjustable audio effects & filters;
- Remove noises from your recording to get a clearer version;
- Batch processing to convert audio files & add sound effects;
- Support 50+ audio formats;
- Free with no hidden costs, easy with no hassle & safe with no malicious component
Sound Expert is a free sound editor application that helps accomplish your objectives. It makes sound recording and sound editing easy and fun and most importantly, affordable for any home users who are on budgets. It costs nothing yet it works the same as any paid sound editor programs, providing all the routine recording editing functions, visually. Considering sound editing is no simple task, it also comes with many sound effects like fade, echo, reverb, amplification, pitch & speed shift as well as filters like notch filter, band pass, high shelf, etc., totally over 25 adjustable sound elements.
Free Sound Editor to Get Sound Recorded & Enhanced.
Sound Expert also has many other different approaches to the job that require. It can schedule audio recording to start at a specific time; load Audio CD from your disc drive and import any track into the editor for altering; reduce noises like crack, hiss, breath, etc. to enhance the recording; edit MP3 ID3 tag to embed the related info of the sound track; batch process to convert the audio files and/or apply audio effects and so on. Our software is Sound Expert, which means you don't need to be an expert. There are few to learn because Sound Expert simplifies everything: presets, bookmark, drag-and-drop, all that you can think of.
BrotherSoft - Editor's Pick
As for us, the linked feature of a visual editor was a pleasant surprise of this package. The interface is quite well organized and easy to use. Visual spectrum display, cut, copy, paste are very nice and also the filters. Meanwhile the effects and the batch operation make Sound Expert practically a fully featured editor
Download 3000 - 5 Stars
Sound Expert proves to be an effective audio recording tool in our test. Users are allowed to choose the sound card & recording device. And we find there are more settings available in a dedicated screen where you can choose the output file format and configure automatic gain control or the voice active system
Snap Files - Very Good
Sound Expert features out as an audio detector and recorder which has ability to sense any tiny audio signal pass by the sound card and record it with high fidelity for reserve, such as on-play music, webcasts, softphone, message audio, etc. Besides, we find it provides various output formats like MP3, WMA, WAV and OGG, for each of which users can specify the precise quality
Download A to Z - Excellent
Through test, to operate with Sound Expert is very easy. The controls on the interface are grouped together very logically. Intuitive for both users who have the familiarity with the effect of the actions and beginners. And users will find easy controls on its preview player. What's more important is that it showed quite satisfying test results in audio recording and editing. We recommend this 5 star rating product to all users
Here I just want to drop some words to express how much I like this free sound editor. It offers many terrific features like audio recording, editing, batch conversion, sound merging, etc. and helps me create many audio masterpieces to share with my friends. Thank you guys
Sound Expert is the most convenient audio recorder I've ever used. The sound quality is decent. What's more, I can easily add many audio effects like fade-in, fade-out, chorus, echo and others to the audio files I edit only by clicking some buttons
Well, you guys have really created an exceptional good product. It can record anything I can hear such as CD player, line in, microphone, internet radio, even my old cassette tape and the original sound quality is well maintained. I highly recommend you download it and have a try
Your sound editor is an excellent tool for music editing and mastering that exceeds my expectations. I always use it to edit my songs. Sometimes mix my songs with parts of musical background music; sometimes add text-to-speech to the audio file... And it surprises me every time
What benefits can I expect?Sound Expert is designed for audio recording and editing. All features are easy to learn and use for users of all levels.
- Record any sound passing through sound card
- Edit audio files visually
- Promote music with numerous effects & filters
- Load CD tracks without audio ripper
- Mix several audio files into one
- Batch convert music files
- Preview effects in real-time
- Reduce background/cassette/voice noise
- View audio in waveform or spectral mode
- Edit MP3 ID3 tag
- Convert text to speech
- Set bookmark
- Analyze audio frequency
- Mix multiple files to one
- Set keyboard shortcuts for easy operation
Why should I choose Sound Expert?You have many options to record and edit audio files as there is so much similar software on the market. Why choose our Sound Expert?
- Free, safe & easy
- Automatically record without time limitation
- User-friendly interface for all users
- Visually edit any sound
- 30+ audio effects to enhance the music
- Hot keys to make operation easier
- Ultra-powerful recording/converting engine
- Support multicore CPU
- Tons of audio formats supported
- Spectrum analysis
- TTS (Text-to-Speech) function
Sound Expert:Follow the tutorials below to record, edit and enhance your audio files effortlessly, download our easy to read help manual.
What are the system requirements?
- Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- At least 256 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit color
- Internet Explorer 6
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space (since space is also needed to download drivers)
- Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7